Cheddar Crab Bites Recipe
These are perfect for any occasion and everyone loves them. They also freeze well too so I can store some for later.—Elaine Anderson, New Galilee, Pennsylvania
- 1 jar (8 ounces) sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 English muffins, split
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cheese spread, crab, butter, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Spread over muffin halves.
- 2. Place in two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cut each muffin half into quarters. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 piece: 51 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cheddar Crab Bites
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC