Cheddar Crab Bites
These are perfect for any occasion and everyone loves them. They also freeze well too so I can store some for later.—Elaine Anderson, New Galilee, Pennsylvania
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 jar (8 ounces) sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 English muffins, split
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese spread, crab, butter,
- Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Spread over muffin halves.
- Place in two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at
- 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cut each muffin
- half into quarters. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 51 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.