Cheddar Corn Bread
This special corn bread pleases a crowd with its moist texture and big corn flavor.Terri Adrian, Lake City, Florida
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the corn bread mix, eggs, milk and yogurt
- until blended. Stir in corn and cheese. Pour into a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cut into squares. Serve warm. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 148 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 314 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.