Cheddar Chili Burgers Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1. In a large bowl, combine beef and chili powder. Shape into four patties. Pan-fry, grill or broil until meat is no longer pink.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring chili to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through. Place burgers on bun bottoms; top with chili, cheese and onions. Replace bun tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 584 calories, 28g fat (12g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1081mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 34g protein
Reviews for Cheddar Chili Burgers
"Fun and different way to eat a burger!!"
"very flavorful and fun way to dress up a burger"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.