- Punch dough down; turn onto a lightly floured surface and divide in
- half. Roll each portion into an 18-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Spray one
- half with cooking spray. Top with cheese mixture and remaining
- Cut into twelve 1-1/2-in. strips. Cut each strip in half and twist.
- Place 1 in. apart on greased foil-lined baking sheets. Sprinkle with
- Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 350 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 373 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.