Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti, broken
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, 1 cup cheese, soup, milk, pimientos if desired, salt and pepper. Drain spaghetti; add to the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti
Sort By :
I made this for my family and they devoured it--even my four year old enjoyed it. I didn't use the pimentos, and I thought it was a little bland. I like someone else's idea to saute some vegetables and mix those in--I will try that net time and add some garlic powder.
My 80 yr old Grandmother has been making this for many years. It's so yummy! She uses Velveeta and adds celery and a bit of garlic powder. Great to see this has got around :)
My son and I aren't big fans of tomato, so this was a great substitute for spaghetti. We loved it! Two weeks after I had first made some, he reminded me that it was good. I think he wanted me to make it again! I will be soon.
This was pretty good. Next time, I'll add broccoli though!
Great recipe. Does need some flavor. I used roasted red peppers (had on hand) instead of pimientos. Also sauted mushrooms and onions in garlic butter and added. There wasn't a drop left in the dish. Family has requested this meal anytime. Going to try next time with mushroom soup.