- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti, broken
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, 1 cup cheese, soup, milk, pimientos if desired, salt and pepper. Drain spaghetti; add to the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti
"This is a great go-to weeknight meal and very kid-friendly. I added some diced green pepper along with the pimentos for some extra flavor."
"A family favorite for sure! This dish was tasty and we had no leftovers. I look forward to making this again!"
"I made this for the first time tonight and my family ate it all and I had to make another batch! I used the rotisserie chicken you get from the deli and it turned out great. I decided to go with the pimientos and am glad I did. The only thing I changed was I increased the salt to a teaspoon. I am definitely making this again!"
"I used shredded chicken, from when I roasted a chicken and had leftovers. I also used Penne Pasta. I opted not to use pimientos. I added a dash of crushed red pepper. Also added garlic powder and onion powder. Had a five cheese blend on hand and used that. my 12 year old loved it."