Cheddar Chicken Soup Recipe
Kathy Scott, Hemingford, Nebraska, adds a few ingredients to condensed cream of chicken soup for this rich creamy concoction. "It's a wonderful side dish or main course," she relates.
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a saucepan, saute carrot and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the soup, water and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 348 calories, 28 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 1,461 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Cheddar Chicken Soup
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC