Cheddar Cheese Toasties Recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon heavy whipping cream or milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash each garlic powder, paprika and Worcestershire sauce
- 2 slices white bread, toasted
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, onion, cream and seasonings. Spread over toast.
- 2. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with bacon. Bake at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 265 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 446mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Cheddar Cheese Toasties
"Very good! Nice with tomato soup. I used emmental instead of cheddar but it didn't melt as well as cheddar or gouda would've....Next time!"