Cheddar Cheese Spread
A simple spread like this with some crackers is often all you need when entertaining. Letting the spread refrigerate overnight blends the flavors beautifully. Kathy Rairigh, Milford, Indiana
24 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; beat until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 60 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.