Cheddar Cheese Spread Recipe
A simple spread like this with some crackers is often all you need when entertaining. Letting the spread refrigerate overnight blends the flavors beautifully. —Kathy Rairigh, Milford, Indiana
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; beat until smooth. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 60 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC