A simple spread like this with some crackers is often all you need when entertaining. Letting the spread refrigerate overnight blends the flavors beautifully. —Kathy Rairigh, Milford, Indiana
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; beat until smooth. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Cheddar Cheese Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p188
Reviews for Cheddar Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review