- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- Italian bread, cubed and toasted
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Add cheese and pepperoni; cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with bread cubes. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Cheddar Cheese Pizza Fondue
Sort By :
It was hot and cheesy...what is not to like! But, when you really taste this it is salty. I followed the directions exactly and all we tasted was salt...a combination of the soup, pepperoni, seasonings and pizza blend cheese. Glad we tried but not a do again dip.
I ended up using 12oz. jar of pizza sauce, and put in garlic powder, and italian seasoning for some more flavoring to spice it up some. Once I did this, it was great and my family really liked it, and I served it with some Asiago bread that went really well with it.
It was a hit at the superbowl party!
This pizza fondue is a family favourite and one my family makes every time we do a fondue or something similar. It's a recipe we'll be making many more times and keeping as long as we can.
it is free, why not subscribe?