“This fondue is a visually pleasing and tasty addition to the buffet table, and it's very simple to make.” -Kristine Chayes of Smithtown, New York
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- Italian bread, cubed and toasted
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Add cheese and pepperoni; cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with bread cubes. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Pizza Fondue in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p48
Reviews for Cheddar Cheese Pizza Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review