Cheddar Cheese Carrot Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Fresh parsley springs
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cheddar cheese for 1 minute. Add the carrot, peanuts, onion and dill; mix well.
- 2. On a serving platter, shape mixture into an 8-in. log, tapering one end to form a carrot shape. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until serving.
- 3. Place parsley at wide end for carrot top. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 95 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Cheddar Cheese Carrot
"i made this for work a few years ago, and people are still asking for the recipe!! very good!!"