Cheddar Cauliflower Recipe
This cheesy cauliflower side dish had long been a family favorite. It always makes a pretty presentation on our holiday table.—Karen Jean Johann, Kewaskum, Wisconsin
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Place the cauliflower and water in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 4-1/2 minutes; stir. Cook 4-6 minutes longer or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Combine sour cream, chives, salt and pepper; spoon over the cauliflower. Sprinkle with cheese. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 200 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 316mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Cheddar Cauliflower
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2010
"We all liked it."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC