Cheddar Cauliflower Recipe
This cheesy cauliflower side dish had long been a family favorite. It always makes a pretty presentation on our holiday table.—Karen Jean Johann, Kewaskum, Wisconsin
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Place the cauliflower and water in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 4-1/2 minutes; stir. Cook 4-6 minutes longer or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Combine sour cream, chives, salt and pepper; spoon over the cauliflower. Sprinkle with cheese. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 200 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 316mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Cheddar Cauliflower
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2010
"We all liked it."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC