Cheddar Bruschetta Recipe
- 24 slices French bread (3/4 inch thick)
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place bread slices on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes on each side or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spread over toasted bread. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheddar Bruschetta(6)
Sort By :
I have made this many times for family and friends, and it always receives rave reviews. Definitely a family favorite!
This is delicious! Very different from traditional bruschetta, but everyone who tried it loved it.
Eveyone who tries this loves it. It's so yummy.
This was awesome! Our french bread went stale so we bought a loaf of frozen garlic bread, as it was late and they don't make fresh bread until the morning. We let the bread thaw out and cut it and did the rest. Turned out delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Bruschetta >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Bruschetta >
- Italian Recipes >