Cheddar Broccoli Quiche
This savory quiche is a snap to create with a convenient pastry shell crust and a can of broccoli and cheese soup. Pair it with fresh fruit at breakfast or lunch.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli and cheese soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle pastry shell with 1/2 cup cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, soup and milk. Pour into crust. Cover
- edges loosely with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5-10 minutes
- longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 238 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 182 mg cholesterol, 242 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.