Cheddar Broccoli Quiche Recipe
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli and cheese soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle pastry shell with 1/2 cup cheese. In a large bowl, combine eggs, soup and milk. Pour into crust. Cover edges loosely with foil.
- 2. Bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 238 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 182 mg cholesterol, 242 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 9 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.