- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli and cheese soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- Sprinkle pastry shell with 1/2 cup cheese. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, soup and milk. Pour into crust. Cover edges loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cheddar Broccoli Quiche in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p65
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Cheddar Broccoli Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2014
I make this at least once a month. GOOD!
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2008
I made this on July 12,2008 for my family and friends and they loved it. This is a keeper for sure.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >