- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli and cheese soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle pastry shell with 1/2 cup cheese. In a large bowl, combine eggs, soup and milk. Pour into crust. Cover edges loosely with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cheddar Broccoli Quiche in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p65
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Cheddar Broccoli Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2014
"I make this at least once a month. GOOD!"
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2008
"I made this on July 12,2008 for my family and friends and they loved it. This is a keeper for sure."