Cheddar Biscuit Cups
It takes only four ingredients to stir up these moist and tender cheddar biscuits. "You can double the recipe have leftovers for breakfast the next day. Just split open, toast and butter," suggests Sara Dukes of Bartow, Georgia.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- In a small bowl, combine flour and cheese. Stir in milk and
- mayonnaise just until moistened.
- Fill five greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Fill empty muffin cups
- halfway with water. Bake at 425° for 17-20 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
- Yield: 5 biscuits.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 175 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 398 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.