Cheddar Beef Bake
Kids love this saucy noodle casserole and moms love the east of preparation. You can use whatever type of small pasta you have in the pantry.Jean Myers, Painesville, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Dash seasoned salt
- 1 cup small pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and seasoned salt over
- medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the pasta,
- tomato sauce, soup and mustard; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
To give Cheddar Beef Bake a more zippy taste, use nacho cheese soup in place of the cheddar cheese soup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 355 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 1,172 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.