Kids love this saucy noodle casserole and moms love the east of preparation. You can use whatever type of small pasta you have in the pantry.—Jean Myers, Painesville, Ohio
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Dash seasoned salt
- 1 cup small pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and seasoned salt over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the pasta, tomato sauce, soup and mustard; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheddar Beef Bake in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p233
Reviews for Cheddar Beef Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review