- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Dash seasoned salt
- 1 cup small pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and seasoned salt over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the pasta, tomato sauce, soup and mustard; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheddar Beef Bake
Sort By :
I wasn't impressed with this dish, however my husband loved it! I can't eat spicy foods due to GERD, but even this was way too bland for me! My hubby loves spicy foods so he put lots of Tabasco on this!!
This was tangy, easy & tasty. I used runny homemade spaghetti sauce & squeezeable mustard 'cuz I couldn't find dry mustard quickly.