- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2/3 cup refried beans
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- On two tortillas, spread refried beans to within 1 in. of edges. Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup cheese; top with chilies, onions, olives, remaining cheese and remaining tortillas.
- On a lightly greased griddle, cook quesadillas over medium heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or until browned and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cheddar Bean Quesadillas in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p27
Reviews for Cheddar Bean Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2009
This is so good and so easy. There is a lot in the filling so the second time I made it I cut down on the cheese. BTW, I used reduced fat sharp cheddar. A little salsa as a topping - it's great!