Cheddar Bacon Wedges Recipe
This recipe is really great for both late-night snacks at home and appetizers at parties. I sometimes use thinly sliced English muffin bread in place of English muffins.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 English muffins, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Spread about 3 tablespoons on each English muffin half.
- 2. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut each into 4 wedges. Yield: 32 appetizers.
3 each: 57 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Cheddar Bacon Wedges
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC