- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 loaf unsliced French bread (1 pound)
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise and bacon. Cut the bread into 24 slices, about 1/2 in. each. Spread the cheese mixture on one side of each slice.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Cheddar Bacon Toasts
"I used the tiny little bread instead of french bread. Very tasty."
"wow this was good!!"
"This recipe looks very YUMMY & TASTY."
"I originally found this recipe on a different site. I like to add a little horseradish to mine and broil them. I cut the mayo down though and make a double batch and it's a good thing I do cause these things go quick."
"This is so easy to make & tastes so delicious! A great appetizer or snack. My kids love these too! We will make these again!"