- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (16 ounces) taco sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Tortilla or nacho tortilla chips
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream. Spread in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish or on a 12-in. plate. Combine onions, tomatoes and green pepper; sprinkle over the cream cheese layer.
- Pour taco sauce over the vegetables. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Refrigerate. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon. Serve with tortilla or taco chips. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cheddar-Bacon Dip
Sort By :
Made this for my 4th July party and the pan was scraped clean! Best dip and so easy too. Followed the recipe but used a jar of roasted garlic salsa instead of taco sauce. This will be made many more times, we all loved it! I would have to say that using real bacon in this recipe is a must- no canned bacon bits.
Easy and very good. Made half recipe to fill a square baking dish. Everyone loved it.
pmedema..didn't try this one yet but i make the pizza one...
.i do it in 2 smaller containers...usually keeps for a few days in the fridge...you can also share with a neighbor or family member....lol
Looks great, but how does it hold up if you refrigerate leftovers? Now that it's just the 2 of us, I like things that will hold over.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Dip >
- Mexican Recipes >