Cheddar-Bacon Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (16 ounces) taco sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Tortilla or nacho tortilla chips
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream. Spread in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish or on a 12-in. plate. Combine onions, tomatoes and green pepper; sprinkle over the cream cheese layer.
- Pour taco sauce over the vegetables. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Refrigerate. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon. Serve with tortilla or taco chips. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cheddar-Bacon Dip(8)
Sort By :
Love this dip! I put salsa instead of taco. Real bacon makes a huge difference.
very high in cholesterol use low fat cream cheese and cheddar etc.
EVERYTIME I HAVE MADE THIS DIP IT IS GONE IN A FLASH. THE FLAVORS BLEND VERY WELL TOGETHER. LOVE IT!
My go-to recipe for when we have company. Easy to fix and really really good!
I make this all the time and we love it. I use ready made BACON BITS the kind you put on a salad. I do leave out the 16 oz. jar of salsa. Very colorful and a keeper for my crew.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Dip >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >