Cheddar Bacon Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, cut in half
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Dip both sides of chicken in teriyaki sauce; place on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 13-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
- Spread barbecue sauce over chicken; top with bacon and cheese. Return to the oven and bake for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheddar Bacon Chicken
Sort By :
"You've got to be kidding me. A four-year old could come up with this recipe. I can't believe that Taste of Home would publish such an uneventful receipe. Thought the magazine and website were better than this"
"This recipe was easy to make and had a nice flavor with the mix of teriyaki and barbeque."
"Fantastic! We were so sick of the same ol chicken recipes when I came across this one and went for it. We loved it, even my toddler! Now it's worked itself into our 'favorites' list. Easy prep! Did not alter recipe a bit, try sharp cheddar for most flavor! Highly Recommend!"
"I didn't have any terriyaki so I sprinkled some dry chicken seasoning instead - delicious and easy to make."
"This was a super easy weeknight meal. Ramp it up a little by putting the chicken in the teriyaki sauce in the morning & letting it soak all day.You can always throw it on a nice roll for a great sandwich too!"