Santa himself couldn't resist sampling these savory bites chockfull of artichokes, onions and cheese. They're at the top of my family's list for every holiday gathering. And whether I serve them hot or cold, there are never any left!
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Drain artichokes, reserving half of the marinade. Chop artichokes; set aside. In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in reserved marinade until tender; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, mustard, oregano, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Stir in the cheese, parsley, reserved artichokes and onion mixture.
- Fill miniature muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 325° for 15-17 minutes or until set. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Cheddar Artichoke Quiche Cups in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2004, p31
Reviews for Cheddar Artichoke Quiche Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2009
"these look just yummy!!! can't wait to try them! thanks for the recipe"