Cheddar Artichoke Quiche Cups Recipe
Santa himself couldn't resist sampling these savory bites chockfull of artichokes, onions and cheese. They're at the top of my family's list for every holiday gathering. And whether I serve them hot or cold, there are never any left!
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Drain artichokes, reserving half of the marinade. Chop artichokes; set aside. In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in reserved marinade until tender; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, mustard, oregano, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Stir in the cheese, parsley, reserved artichokes and onion mixture.
- Fill miniature muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 325° for 15-17 minutes or until set. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Cheddar Artichoke Quiche Cups in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2004, p31
Reviews for Cheddar Artichoke Quiche Cups(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >