Checkered-Flag Curry Vegetable Dip Recipe
Curry powder makes ordinary vegetable dip extra special. I usually double the recipe for get-togethers because it disappears quickly every time.—Michelle Mackey, Erie, Pennsylvania
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without vegetables) equals 154 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC