Curry powder makes ordinary vegetable dip extra special. I usually double the recipe for get-togethers because it disappears quickly every time.—Michelle Mackey, Erie, Pennsylvania
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Checkered-Flag Curry Vegetable Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p196
Reviews for Checkered-Flag Curry Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review