- Stack the strips in groups of three, alternating plain and chocolate
- strips, and forming six separate stacks.
- Form two blocks by placing one plain-topped stack on each side of a
- chocolate-topped stack and one chocolate-topped stack on each side
- of a plain-topped stack; press together gently.
- Cut both stacks into 1/4-in. slices. Place 3 in. apart on ungreased
- baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are
- golden brown. Immediately insert a skewer into each cookie. Remove
- from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 244 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.