Chantilly Fruit Topping
"This tasty treat, perfect with assorted fruit, is sure to cool you down on a hot day," assures Mary Houchin of Lebanon, Illinois.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Assorted fresh berries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream,
- honey, orange juice and cinnamon; beat until smooth. Serve with
- berries. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup topping (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat sour cream; calculated without fruit) equals 92 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.