Championship Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Press firmly into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the milk, egg, vanilla, walnuts and remaining chips. Spread evenly over hot crust. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 188 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Championship Chocolate Chip Bars
"This is the Hershey's Championship Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar recipe. Credit should be given."
"Delicious even without the walnuts. And so easy to make! Better than cookies!~ Theresa"
"This is a simply delicious bar. Easy to make and disappears quickly."
"Hubby loved these"
"Super easy and quick to make. They taste even better the next day."