Championship Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips and salsa
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until heated through, stirring once or twice. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Championship Bean Dip
Sort By :
"Loved this dip! As did the family."
"Has a good taste. Unfortunately I didn't a small slow cooker, so it wasn't as smooth as it should have been."
"A easy and tasty cheese dip with beans as an added plus. You can totally spice it up, if that's your thing."
"Delicious! Made this at a family gathering and it was a hit! A recipe remembered and drooled over! I even accidently forgot the spices and it was still delicious!"
"Love this bean dip! I first made it for a Mexican Themed family reunion dinner and it was a HUGE hit with everyone! Easy and DELISH! I make it as directed with just a bit more cumin & chili powder."