- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips and salsa
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until heated through, stirring once or twice. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Championship Bean Dip
"This was a very easy appetizer to make andeveryone loved it. Be prepared to have folks wanting the recipe!"
"I made this for Easter because of all the reviews. Even making it I thought there was not enough beans and a lot of creams and cheese. I wasn't satisfied or my family. I was left with a lot leftover. It is more of a creamy cheese dip. I am not sure how it is called a bean dip. Or how I am so differed with the reviews."
"Loved this dip! As did the family."
"Has a good taste. Unfortunately I didn't a small slow cooker, so it wasn't as smooth as it should have been."
"A easy and tasty cheese dip with beans as an added plus. You can totally spice it up, if that's your thing."