Championship Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips and salsa
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until heated through, stirring once or twice. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Championship Bean Dip
Sort By :
"A easy and tasty cheese dip with beans as an added plus. You can totally spice it up, if that's your thing."
"Delicious! Made this at a family gathering and it was a hit! A recipe remembered and drooled over! I even accidently forgot the spices and it was still delicious!"
"Love this bean dip! I first made it for a Mexican Themed family reunion dinner and it was a HUGE hit with everyone! Easy and DELISH! I make it as directed with just a bit more cumin & chili powder."
"This is one recipe I return to again and again, modifying it to fit what I've got in my pantry. It's great with 2 cups of cheddar cheese (total) in place of the Monterey Jack cheese. Adding up to 1/2 teaspoon of cumin and some finely chopped onions is an adjustment I frequently make. This one is obviously a keeper!"
"This was great! I've never been a big refried beans fan, so I cut the amount of beans in half and I thought it was delecious. A very nice change from the traditional nacho cheese dip. I'll be making this over and over again."