Champion Roast Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 1/2 pound sliced roast beef
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Spread 1 tablespoon on each slice of bread. Top four slices of bread with roast beef and lettuce; cover with remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 318 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 1401mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 18g protein
Reviews for Champion Roast Beef Sandwiches
"I used Italian Bread, fresh spinach leaves and toasted it like a panini. Served alongside vegetable soup."