Champion Roast Beef Sandwiches Recipe
When I have time, I like to prepare a roast with this much-requested recipe in mind. But when I need a quick meal in a hurry, I use deli roast beef with delicious results.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 1/2 pound sliced roast beef
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Spread 1 tablespoon on each slice of bread. Top four slices of bread with roast beef and lettuce; cover with remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 318 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 1401mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Champion Roast Beef Sandwiches
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC