Champion Roast Beef Sandwiches
When I have time, I like to prepare a roast with this much-requested recipe in mind. But when I need a quick meal in a hurry, I use deli roast beef with delicious results.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 1/2 pound sliced roast beef
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Spread 1
- tablespoon on each slice of bread. Top four slices of bread with
- roast beef and lettuce; cover with remaining bread. Yield: 4