- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 1/2 pound sliced roast beef
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Spread 1 tablespoon on each slice of bread. Top four slices of bread with roast beef and lettuce; cover with remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Champion Roast Beef Sandwiches in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p109
Reviews for Champion Roast Beef Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2014
"I used Italian Bread, fresh spinach leaves and toasted it like a panini. Served alongside vegetable soup."