- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 1/2 pound sliced roast beef
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Spread 1 tablespoon on each slice of bread. Top four slices of bread with roast beef and lettuce; cover with remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Champion Roast Beef Sandwiches in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p109
Reviews for Champion Roast Beef Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2014
"I used Italian Bread, fresh spinach leaves and toasted it like a panini. Served alongside vegetable soup."