- minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Cool for 10 minutes; invert onto a wire rack to cool
- For frosting, combine butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and
- enough milk to achieve spreading consistency. Frost sides and top of
- cake. With a glass (about 2-1/4-in. diameter), outline five
- interlocking circles on frosting. Use M&M's in order listed to cover
- each circle with a single color. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 378 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 307 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.