Champion Chicken Puffs Recipe
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Place 1 teaspoon of chicken mixture in the center of each. Fold short side over filling; press sides to seal and roll up.
- Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Reviews for Champion Chicken Puffs(15)
Sort By :
Easy to make. Great party appetizer.
This was so simple and so yummy! i will double the recipe again because theywent that quick. Do not overfill..
My daughter introduced this recipe to our family. It has quickly become a family favorite
These came out a little bit sweet, so next time I'll throw in some crushed red peppers, but otherwise delicious, quick, easy and they came out beautiful.
I have used this recipe as written with "real" and canned chicken - also with different cheeses and ranch dressing - always gone in minutes.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Crescent Roll Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >