Champion Chicken Puffs Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Place 1 teaspoon of chicken mixture in the center of each. Fold short side over filling; press sides to seal and roll up.
- Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Reviews for Champion Chicken Puffs
Sort By :
"Easy to make. Great party appetizer."
"This was so simple and so yummy! i will double the recipe again because theywent that quick. Do not overfill.."
"My daughter introduced this recipe to our family. It has quickly become a family favorite"
"These came out a little bit sweet, so next time I'll throw in some crushed red peppers, but otherwise delicious, quick, easy and they came out beautiful."
"I have used this recipe as written with "real" and canned chicken - also with different cheeses and ranch dressing - always gone in minutes."