"My guests peeled rubber getting to the table to munch on Champion Chicken Puffs," says Amber Kimmich from Powhatan, Virginia. "These tender bites are made with hassle-free refrigerated crescent rolls and a flavorful chicken and cream-cheese filling."
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Place 1 teaspoon of chicken mixture in the center of each. Fold short side over filling; press sides to seal and roll up.
- Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Champion Chicken Puffs in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p49
Reviews for Champion Chicken Puffs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review