Champion Chicken Puffs Recipe
"My guests peeled rubber getting to the table to munch on Champion Chicken Puffs," says Amber Kimmich from Powhatan, Virginia. "These tender bites are made with hassle-free refrigerated crescent rolls and a flavorful chicken and cream-cheese filling."
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- 2. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Place 1 teaspoon of chicken mixture in the center of each. Fold short side over filling; press sides to seal and roll up.
- 3. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 32 appetizers.
1 serving (2 each) equals 89 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC