Champion Chicken Puffs Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- 2. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Place 1 teaspoon of chicken mixture in the center of each. Fold short side over filling; press sides to seal and roll up.
- 3. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 32 appetizers.
2 each: 89 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 136mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Champion Chicken Puffs
"easy to make. Great party appetizer."
"This was so simple and so yummy! i will double the recipe again because theywent that quick. Do not overfill.."
"My daughter introduced this recipe to our family. It has quickly become a family favorite"
"I have used this recipe as written with "real" and canned chicken - also with different cheeses and ranch dressing - always gone in minutes."
"I made these but switched it up abit .I used roasted red peper & garlic Bousin cheese.Also added mushrooms and celery finely chopped & cooked.Very tasty All my guests loved them."
"i really liked this... i actually bought the Curly's pulled chicken and used that in the middle. It gave it great flavor!!"
"I liked it a lot. The garlic and chicken with the bread finish swarms your mouth with flavors. If you like chicken and want to be able to taste it, I would try to literally stuff the bread with it before folding it over. I would definitely make this again. It's light but it's a tease to a delightful meal."
"Everyone loved this recipe, I added a lil bit of cajun seasoning to give it more flavor also"
"This recipe turned out so delicious. I took them to a friend's party, and they all loved them. I found the directions a little confusing regarding cutting the triangles, and they were so narrow, I couldn't stuff the puffs as much as I would have liked."
"I made these puffs to sort of keep the kids busy until dinner was ready and they absolutely loved them. I added some seasoned salt and pepper to the mix instead of garlic powder and they came out absolutely delightful. My brother stopped by and had quite a few himself. They were a major hit."
"made these and everyone raved about them the only difference i did was used cream cheese w/chives and i chopped my chicken up small"