Champion Chicken Puffs
"My guests peeled rubber getting to the table to munch on Champion Chicken Puffs," says Amber Kimmich from Powhatan, Virginia. "These tender bites are made with hassle-free refrigerated crescent rolls and a flavorful chicken and cream-cheese filling."
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and garlic powder until smooth.
- Stir in chicken.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle
- in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Place 1 teaspoon of
- chicken mixture in the center of each. Fold short side over filling;
- press sides to seal and roll up.
- Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for
- 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 32
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 89 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.