Champagne Party Punch
To make this punch even more festive, float an ice ring in the punch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
16-18 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Champagne, chilled
- In a large pitcher, combine sugar and water; stir until sugar is
- dissolved. Add the apple juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice, orange
- juice concentrate and lime juice. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl and add ice cubes. Slowly
- add ginger ale and Champagne. Yield: 18 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 129 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.