To make this punch even more festive, float an ice ring in the punch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Champagne, chilled
- In a large pitcher, combine sugar and water; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the apple juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice, orange juice concentrate and lime juice. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl and add ice cubes. Slowly add ginger ale and Champagne. Yield: 18 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Champagne Party Punch in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2006, p46
Reviews for Champagne Party Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review