When I hosted a Christmas open house, each guest left with a batch of my blush-colored jelly. It was a hit! Plus, it’s made with just pink champagne, sugar and fruit pectin.
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Process: 10 min.
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups pink Champagne
- 1 pouch (3 ounces) liquid fruit pectin
- In a Dutch oven, combine sugar and Champagne. Bring to a full rolling
- boil over high heat, stirring often. Stir in pectin. Boil for 1
- minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; skim off foam if necessary. Carefully ladle hot
- mixture into hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Wipe
- rims. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until fingertip tight.
- Place the jars into canner with simmering water, ensuring that they
- are completely covered with water. Bring to a boil; process for 10
- minutes. Remove jars and cool. Yield: about 3 half-pints.