Champagne Fruit Punch Recipe
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cherry pomegranate juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) Champagne or sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Slowly stir in club soda and champagne. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 118 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Champagne Fruit Punch
"Made this for a bridal shower and the punch bowl was empty when it was over :) I will make again but play around with juice flavors."