- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cherry pomegranate juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) champagne or sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Slowly stir in club soda and champagne. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Champagne Fruit Punch in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p50
Reviews for Champagne Fruit Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 28, 2014
"Made this for a bridal shower and the punch bowl was empty when it was over :) I will make again but play around with juice flavors."