Champagne Cajun Tilapia Recipe
- 1 cup champagne salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl. Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add tilapia; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place fillets in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
1 fillet: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Champagne Cajun Tilapia
"Very easy recipe that was delicious. We made it with rockfish (striped bass) and it came out perfectly moist and yummy. The marinade smelled so good, I wanted to drink it!"
"I had to make my own marinade from scratch cuz my store was out of champagne dressing. I used 1/4 C white wine vinegar, 1/2 t garlic powder, 2 T Dijon mustard, 2 T honey, 2 T lemon juice, 2 dashes of hot sauce, 1/2 t salt, 1/2 t pepper, and 1/4 C EVOO, then I added the all the other marinade ingredients including the lemon juice. It was a very tasty and simple dish!"
"I have to admit - I was skeptical. The marinade ingredients seemed random, like they didn't really go together. But I had all of them on hand so thought I'd give it a try. My husband and I LOVED it. So much flavor, and yet perfect for a delicate fish. Will make again and again!"
"Very simple and delicious. Used Orange Roughy since that's what I had and is our favorite. One of the best fish recipes I've tried."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.