Champagne Cajun Tilapia Recipe
We think the champagne dressing in this recipe is yummy on almost anything, but it’s excellent with this lovely fish. The tilapia is perfect in tacos, too! —Bernadette Bennett, Waco, TX
- 1 cup champagne salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl. Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add tilapia; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place fillets in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC