- 1 cup champagne salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl. Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add tilapia; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place fillets in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Champagne Cajun Tilapia
Sort By :
"I had to make my own marinade from scratch cuz my store was out of champagne dressing. I used 1/4 C white wine vinegar, 1/2 t garlic powder, 2 T Dijon mustard, 2 T honey, 2 T lemon juice, 2 dashes of hot sauce, 1/2 t salt, 1/2 t pepper, and 1/4 C EVOO, then I added the all the other marinade ingredients including the lemon juice. It was a very tasty and simple dish!"
"I have to admit - I was skeptical. The marinade ingredients seemed random, like they didn't really go together. But I had all of them on hand so thought I'd give it a try. My husband and I LOVED it. So much flavor, and yet perfect for a delicate fish. Will make again and again!"
"Very simple and delicious. Used Orange Roughy since that's what I had and is our favorite. One of the best fish recipes I've tried."