We think the champagne dressing in this recipe is yummy on almost anything, but it’s excellent with this lovely fish. The tilapia is perfect in tacos, too! —Bernadette Bennett, Waco, TX
- 1 cup champagne salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl. Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add tilapia; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place fillets in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Baked Creole Tilapia in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p51
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Champagne Cajun Tilapia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review