- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 1-1/2 cups powdered French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup hot 2% milk
- In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients. In a blender, cover and process tea mixture in batches until powdery. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare chai tea: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug. Add hot milk; stir until combined. Yield: 32 servings (8 cups tea mix).
Reviews for Chai Tea Mix
"Thought it was really good. My husband said it was too sweet. Giving it as gift for Christmas"
"This is amazing! I believe that blending the ingredients is the key to a perfect drink every time. My daughter says that this is way better than Starbuck's."
"This sounds really good sans all the sugar which I noticed you didn't put in the break down for nutritional content. That is an enormous amount of sugar! Will be experimenting and hoping to keep the integrity of the tea. Thanks."
"This mix is very good. My husband asks me often to make it. It reminds me of the chai tea cappuccinos that you can get at some of the gas station cappuccino machines but it tastes much, much better!"
"This is an excellent recipe! It was quick, simple and makes a great gift! I will be using this recipe forever!"