Chai Tea Mix Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 1-1/2 cups powdered French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup hot 2% milk
- In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients. In a blender, cover and process tea mixture in batches until powdery. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare chai tea: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug. Add hot milk; stir until combined. Yield: 32 servings (8 cups tea mix).
Reviews for Chai Tea Mix(22)
Sort By :
This is an excellent recipe! It was quick, simple and makes a great gift! I will be using this recipe forever!
Delicious! So easy to make and easier to drink!
I will make this for Christmas, however will be using splenda, both brown and white. Thank you!!!!
tast so good
Holy smokes this is good!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >